- These terms and conditions ("Terms") explain your rights and obligations in relation to this web site located at www.autographmenswear.com ("Site") and any goods purchased through this Site. Please read them carefully. The terms and conditions are regulated by the Laws of England and Wales ('UK Law).You may have other Rights granted under UK Law and these Terms do not affect those Rights. If there is anything you do not understand then please contact us.
- This Site is operated by Autograph Ltd ("we", "our" or "us"). Our Registered Office is Autograph, 15-17 Ethel Street, Birmingham B2 4BG England. You can telephone us on 0121 633 3356.
- We may change the Terms at any time by posting such changes on the Site. These will not have retrospective effect but will regulate any transactions thereafter. Accordingly each time that you purchase items you must first check and read the terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been made shall mean you are bound by the new terms.
2. USE OF THE SITE
- The content of and copyright in the Site is owned by or licensed to us. This for the avoidance of doubt but by mere illustration only and not intended to be an exhaustive list includes graphics images, logos, price information and website design. You are permitted to view or print individual pages for your own personal use. Any other use must be with our prior written permission.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this Site at any time.
- Graphics and Images have been taken in house or the required permissions have been obtained for use within the website. We reiterate that unauthorised use of these images is copyright infringement.
3. PURCHASING FROM US
- The Site and the goods sold through it are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to improve, alter or modify designs without prior notification. We will inform you of any changes to the advertised goods prior to despatch of such goods. If you are unhappy with these improved, altered or modified goods you must follow the Returns Policy at paragraph 9 below.
- Whilst we try to display goods on our Site that are held in stock, if the ordered goods are not available we will advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible. You will be given the option of ordering an alternative product or receiving a full refund.
- By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details on to couriers and other subcontractors).
- We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received payment in full. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted when we despatch to you the goods which form the subject matter of your order. We may at our total discretion reject your order.
- All drawings, specifications, sizes, photographs, descriptive matter and advertising published by us or contained on our Site are issued only for giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them and colours shown are intended as a guide only. They do not form part of the Terms.
- All prices are in British Pounds and include Value Added Tax. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes. The cost of transporting goods ("Carriage & Insurance Costs") are as set out below at paragraph 5 and are based on the shipping location. These Carriage & Insurance Costs shall be added to the price to be paid by you.
- All orders received before 2.00pm Monday-Friday will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders received after 2.00pm, at weekends or on public holidays, will be sent the next working day. If there is a problem with your order that prevents us from despatching it, for example it is not currently in stock in our warehouse, then we will normally contact you within 24 hours of the order being received by us or on the next working day.
- Deliveries are normally made within 1-2 working days of despatch unless your goods are being sent outside of the UK. All deliveries are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or another reputable courier service. Please ensure that someone is available at your delivery address to accept the goods, as a signature is required. If you are not present when the delivery is attempted, you will be left a card to informing you what to do next.
6. OVERSEAS ORDERS
- Autograph does not charge any customs duties on international shipments. If any additional customs charges are incurred during your shipment, they are not calculated or monitored by us nor are they the responsibility of Autograph. While we do not expect there will be any additional charges attached to your order, we recommend that you check with your local customs officials or Post Office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order with us.
- International customers may receive an additional email when we receive the order. This is to confirm identity and delivery address due to increased security procedures required for overseas transactions. Normally we will require a copy of the credit card used and a copy of a current utilities bill or bank statement showing the delivery address.
7. DELIVERY CHARGES
- United Kingdom £5.99, European Community (EU) £16, Canada £24, USA £19, Japan £25, Rest of World £30. Whilst we have a Delivery Policy as outlined above and whilst we will use our best endeavours to meet those standards because the nature of delivering is such that is carried out by third party organisations we cannot guarantee the delivery times and periods as above stated.
8. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
- You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible before wearing the item and refer to our Returns Policy at Paragraph 9 below for instructions on how to return an item.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not limit our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to try to ensure that the information contained on the site is correct and up to date. however, we can not guarantee this is the case and we shall not be liable for inaccuracies or for your reliance on incorrect or out of date information. Whilst we will try to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line and will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence. We do not have any liability to you arising out of your use or inability to use the site. We will not be liable to you for any unforeseeable losses.
- We will be excused performance of any of our obligations if caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control or beyond the reasonable control of our suppliers, including without limit industrial disputes, war, flood and changes in legislation.
- Save as set out in clause 7.1, our liability to you for: damage to physical property caused by our negligence or by the goods shall not exceed £500.00 per event or series of connected events; subject to clauses 7.1, the aggregate of all claims arising in connection with the goods (whether due to breach of contract, or negligence, or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by you in respect of the goods that are the subject matter of the claim in question.
- Except as set out in paragraph 3.5 above or as otherwise set out in this agreement, we disclaim all terms, conditions, representations and warranties (whether express or implied) to the extent permissible by law.
10. RETENTION OF TITLE.
- All goods supplied remain our property until paid for in full.
- Therefore for the avoidance of doubt in the event that we agree to supply goods to you on credit and you fail to pay by the agreed payment date or in the event that your payment is countermanded or recouped by your credit/debit card provider for any reason then you must immediately return the goods to us with all tags and original packaging and tags and compensate us for any damage caused to the goods.
11. RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to return items, so below is our returns policy:
- You can return all or some of the goods and receive a refund for those items returned, if you do so in accordance with the following procedure:-
- Within 7 days from the date of delivery you must email us at email@example.com and request a RAN number.
- You will receive an email with a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) and then download our Returns Form.
- Within 7 days from the sending of the email to you the items must be returned clearly displaying the RAN on the outside and inside of the package together with the completed Returns Form to this address: Autograph, 15-17 Ethel Street, Birmingham. B2 4BG
- Goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags still attached. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of delivery if they wish to return the item.
- We strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Autograph. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place. Please wrap the package safely and securely.
- In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be returned if they are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, were done so while wearing existing underwear.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns if the aforementioned procedure is not followed and we emphasise that the time limits are strict.
- In the case of goods that are faulty you retain your Statutory Consumer rights as afforded to you under UK law at the point of sale. If you feel the goods are faulty then we require you to log on to your account and follow the procedure for returning goods as above stated. If you have overrun your time period for returning goods please email email@example.com we will contact you.
- Where you say the goods are faulty we will not accept as faults, fair wear and tear to the goods or where they have been handled negligently by you or damaged after delivery.
- Delivery costs are not refundable unless the goods are found to be faulty.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns if our returns policy is not followed.
- Items marked 70% off or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
12. EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item in accordance with our Returns Policy above and re-order the replacement on our website All items must be returned to us in accordance with our Returns Policy before a refund is issued. In the case of faulty items we reserve our position until we have had an opportunity to examine the goods.
- Refunds are processed within 24 hours of the returned items being received but this can take time to reach your bank account, especially if you are an international customer. Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card excluding shipping charges. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
- As an alternative to a credit/debit card refund, you can request a Autograph store credit voucher that can be used against future purchases. Please complete the returns note fully so that we know if you require a refund to your card or a store credit voucher.
13. CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been worn, not in its original condition or without all packaging and tags intact. In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be cancelled if they are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, were done so while wearing existing underwear. To cancel a contract, please log onto your account on our website and follow the procedure returns. An email will be sent to you with a RAN. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. Please return the goods within seven days of receipt of the RAN. When returning the goods please provide a full description of the fault in the package and send it to us in its original condition and with all packaging and tags etc. intact.
14. OTHER INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU NEED TO BE AWARE
- Any personal details you provide to us are kept and processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
- This Site may contain links to other web sites not under our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or availability of those sites.
- We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and your order. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
- If any section of the Terms are held by a Court or other competent authority to be unenforceable then that section shall be considered deleted and not apply but the rest of the Terms will.
- This agreement between us is personal to us and no other person who is not party to these Terms shall be entitled to enforce any term of this Agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (or any analogous laws).
- The Terms are the entire terms and conditions between us in relation to your use of this Site and any purchase made over the Site and no other terms, conditions or representations made by us and any of our employees or agents (unless made fraudulently) shall apply.
- The Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute. All dealings, correspondence and contact between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.