CHRISTMAS RETURNS PERIOD EXTENSION - Orders placed in December will have until 7 days from the 25th Dec to request a return to allow for unsuitable gifts.
We want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to return items, so below is our returns policy:
- You can return all or some of the goods and receive a refund for those items returned, if you do so in accordance with the following procedure:-
- Within 7 days from the date of delivery you must email us at email@example.com referencing your order number. (The number beginning with AUT)
- Within 7 days from the sending of the email to you the items must be returned clearly displaying the order number on the inside of the package to this address: Autograph, 15-17 Ethel Street, Birmingham. B2 4BG
- Goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags still attached. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags. We will not accept returns for items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of delivery if they wish to return the item.
- We strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Autograph. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place. Please wrap the package safely and securely.
- In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be returned if they are unworn and have their hygiene strips in place. We cannot accept returns of earrings for hygeine reasons unless faulty.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns if the aforementioned procedure is not followed and we emphasise that the time limits are strict.
- In the case of goods that are faulty you retain your Statutory Consumer rights as afforded to you under UK law at the point of sale. If you feel the goods are faulty then we require you to log on to your account and follow the procedure for returning goods as above stated. If you have overrun your time period for returning goods please email email@example.com and we will contact you.
- Where you say the goods are faulty, we will not accept as faults: fair wear and tear to the goods or where they have been handled negligently by you or damaged after delivery.
- Delivery costs are not refundable unless the goods are found to be faulty.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns if our returns policy is not followed.
- Orders for items marked 70% off or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
We do not exchange goods, unless agreed in correspondence between ourselves and you, and would ask that you return your item in accordance with our Returns Policy above and re-order the replacement on our web site.
All items must be returned to us in accordance with our Returns Policy before a refund is issued. In the case of faulty items we reserve our position until we have had an opportunity to examine the goods.
Refunds are processed withing 24 hours of receiving your returned items but this can take time to reach your bank account, especially if you are an international customer. Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card excluding shipping charges. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
As an alternative to a credit/debit card refund, you can request an Autograph store credit voucher that can be used against future purchases. Please notify us prior to sending the goods back if you require this.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been worn, not in its original condition or without all packaging and tags intact. In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be cancelled if they are unworn and have their hygiene strips in place. To cancel a contract, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the matter. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. Please return the goods within seven days of receipt of an acknowledgement email from ourselves. When returning the goods please provide a full description of the fault in the package and send it to us in its original condition with all packaging and tags etc. intact.