All orders received before 12:00pm Monday - Friday will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders received after 12.00pm, at weekends or on public holidays will be sent the next working day.
If there is a problem with your order that prevents us from despatching it, for example it is not currently in stock in our store, then we will normally contact you within 24 hours of the order being received by us or on the next working day.
DELIVERING YOUR GOODS
Deliveries are normally made within 1-2 working days of despatch unless your goods are being sent outside of the UK. All deliveries are now sent by DPD/Interlink Express with a next day delivery date in most cases in the UK.
Please ensure that someone is available at your delivery address to accept the goods, as a signature is required. If you are not present when the delivery is attempted, you will be left a card informing you what to do next. You will receive both a text and email with tracking information if details are provided.
Autograph do not charge any customs duties on international shipments. If any additional customs charges are incurred during your shipment, they are not calculated or monitored by us nor are they the responsibility of Autograph. While we do not expect there will be any additional charges attached to your order, we recommend that you check with your local customs officials or Post Office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order with us.
PLEASE NOTE: The majority of our International orders will be delivered via DPD Classic, DPD Air Classic and DPD Air Express.
International customers may receive an additional email when we receive the order. This is to confirm identity and delivery address due to increased security procedures required for overseas transactions. Normally we will require a copy of the credit card used and a copy of a current utilities bill or bank statement showing the delivery address.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE DELIVERY ZONES AND CHARGES
Delivery is FREE if your order is over £250 and delivered within the United Kingdom. If your order is to be delivered outside the United Kingdom your order must be over £750 to qualify for FREE delivery. However if items are over 2 kilos, then we will have to make charge for delivery regardless of delivery address.
Whilst we have a Delivery Policy as outlined above and whilst we will use our best endeavours to meet those standards, because delivery is carried out by third party organisations we cannot guarantee the delivery times and periods as above stated.
We want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may wish to return items, so below is our returns policy:
- You can return all or some of the goods and receive a refund for those items returned, if you do so in accordance with the following procedure:-
- Within 7 days from the date of delivery you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of your wish to return the goods.
- You will receive an email response to confirm we are aware of your wish to return your goods.
- Within 7 days from receiving a confirmation email from ourselves the items must be returned clearly displaying the order number on the outside of the package with a copy of the invoice included inside to the following address: Autograph, 15-17 Ethel Street, Birmingham. B2 4BG
- Goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags still attached. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us by email to email@example.com on the day of delivery if they wish to return the item.
- We strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Autograph. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place. Please wrap the package safely and securely.
- In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be returned if they are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, were done so while wearing existing underwear. We cannot accept returns of earrings for hygiene reasons unless faulty.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns if the aforementioned procedure is not followed and we emphasise that the time limits are strict.
- In the case of goods that are faulty you retain your Statutory Consumer rights as afforded to you under UK law at the point of sale. If you feel the goods are faulty then we require you to log on to your account and follow the procedure for returning goods as above stated. If you have overrun your time period for returning goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
- Where you say the goods are faulty we will not accept as faults, fair wear and tear to the goods or where they have been handled negligently by you or damaged after delivery.
- Delivery costs are not refundable unless the goods are found to be faulty.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns if our returns policy is not followed.
- Orders made for items marked 70% off or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned.
12. EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- We do not exchange goods and would ask that you return your item in accordance with our Returns Policy above and re-order the replacement on our website All items must be returned to us in accordance with our Returns Policy before a refund is issued. In the case of faulty items we reserve our position until we have had an opportunity to examine the goods.
- Refunds are processed within 24 hours of the returned items being received but this can take time to reach your bank account, especially if you are an international customer. Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card excluding shipping charges. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable.
- As an alternative to a credit/debit card refund, you can request a Autograph store credit voucher that can be used against future purchases. Please complete the returns note fully so that we know if you require a refund to your card or a store credit voucher.
13. CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been worn, not in its original condition or without all packaging and tags intact. In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be cancelled if they are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, were done so while wearing existing underwear. To cancel a contract, please log onto your account on our website and follow the procedure returns. An email will be sent to you with a RAN. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. Please return the goods within seven days of receipt of the RAN. When returning the goods please provide a full description of the fault in the package and send it to us in its original condition and with all packaging and tags etc. intact.